Saturday, September 15, 2012

26 Week Update



Pregnancy Highlights

September 15, 2012
How Far Along: 26 weeks and a few days. 



Size of baby: He is about the size of a head of lettuce (according the The Bump).

Maternity Clothes: No changes. Still loving them. Still wearing the husband's shorts and T-shirts at night. They are a million times more comfortable than mine right now. 

Gender: Still a healthy kicking little boy.

Movement: He is becoming a little jabber. He wiggled all around during conferences last week and a good friend at work finally got to feel him! Seeing my stomach move with the jabs is crazy and amazing all at the same time.  

Sleep: Not so good here lately. (Cue the violinist). I've been getting heartburn when I lay down and I wake up several times to go to the bathroom or to switch positions. I still love the pregnancy pillow though. Rooster does too and I catch him snuggled up in the curve of it sometimes. 

What I miss: Being able to stay awake after supper. 

Cravings: I can't think of anything specific but when food sounds good to me it sounds really good to me.  

Symptoms: Funny things like stopped up ears that sound like  I have a bucket over my head. it really makes it hard to sing in church when there is an echo in your head. Haha!

Best Moment this Week: Picking up our crib and assembling it tonight! (For the record, I did nothing but watch the crib as it was being assembled.) I went to a friend's baby shower today and there were seven of us there who are pregnant. 



Here we are in order of due dates. Being third in line freaks me out just a little bit.
December will be here soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love that picture! How fun to go through it all together!

    ReplyDelete