It is 2012 and it feels like such new beginning for me. I feel this renewed energy to pull myself out of this little funk and get my life back in some order. We just got back from a much needed two week stay in the Rock and I'm feeling ready to kinda start over.
I think most of you probably know by now that my good man and I went through a miscarriage in October and quite honestly, it rocked me more than I think I realized. It isn't a secret and I may write about the experience one day but for now writing about it and getting it out there isn't a pressure I'm going to let myself feel anymore. I've wanted to get back to blogging but I just felt like I was trying to write about some fake little life when I was really going through so much.
I know it sounds silly but I've been feeling like I "needed" to post but that I "needed" to explain why I haven't been blogging and that I "needed" to do this and that before I could get on here again. I'm tired of feeling that pressure...so this is me getting back in to the swing of things. Back into the swing of trying to be a good wife, christian, friend, teacher, and all of the other hats that I need to wear.
Here's to a better year. Bring it on, 2012!
I am so sorry about your loss. :( I hope that this year is a year of healing and renewed hope!
ReplyDeleteSweet friend - I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you guys have been feeling, but I just want you to know that I love you and I'm just a phone call away! I miss you dearly and wish I could've been living close to you through these last couple of sucky months.
ReplyDelete2012 is going to be better and I'm praying for you guys to have a great FRESH start in the new year. Love you.
I'm so sorry Kaci. I hope you find peace in writing. You are always in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteKaci - I'm just now seeing this post, and I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I pray that you continue to heal and that 2012 brings you joy in abundance.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you decided just to blog, sometimes it's better just to focus on the positive instead of what happened in the past. I totally get that! And, if any of your readers are interested in the subject, go through something similar or know someone who is, they can read about it on my blog and you can just look towards the future isntead. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.alittleblueberry.com/p/1st-pregnancy.html