Sorry I've been all shady on here lately. To be quite honest, I've been kinda shady with everybody in my life.
I blame The Wire. Anyway, I'm back.
I blame The Wire. Anyway, I'm back.
Let me update you on life. I don't want to talk about the AR/AL game. Up until the last 6 minutes, life was good. Here is a picture of us from the Atlanta Chapter (of the AR Alumni Association) watch party.
I've told you over and over how hard it is for me to get a picture with Seth Borin. I might as well show you that we NEVER get it right on the first try.
I need to tell you about a place to eat in Atlanta. Do you like burgers? Fries? Onion Rings? Well, if you ever come to the A-Town you might need to eat at Yeah! Burger. I forgot to mention that they have gluten free food too, so take yours truly with you, please.
Check this out...
Check this out...
For the first time in a looonnnnggg time, I was able to get a hamburger with a bun, fries, onion rings AND a beer and it was all gluten free. It was a little pricey, but very worth it.
Well, kids that's about all I have. I'm still loving my class but drowning in an ugly sea of paper work. Just when I get my head a little bit above water, "they" dump more on me and I'm right back underwater. Such is life, I suppose. Enjoy your night!
It was a hard ending to a good game! That food looks tasty!
ReplyDelete