Saturday, September 18, 2010

Go Hogs Go!

My good man and I just got back from the Arkansas/ Georgia game and it was pretty much awesome.

Actually, it was way too close of a game for a minute towards the end but the Hogs held it down.

I didn't really take very many pictures since we were busy hog callin' and socializing, but here are a few.

Like always, it is pretty much like pulling teeth- trying to get a good picture with Seth Borin.

I'm not sure why I look really pale in this picture.
Right now, I pretty much look like a lobster.
A lobster with pale circles around her eyes from the sunglasses.
 
It was freaking hot!
We were just glad to see trees.

If you look really close, you can see GA fans leaving with 12 minutes left in the game. 
The "game" hadn't even started at this point. 

 It was so good to be around AR folks again. All the Razorback red, Woo Pig Sooies, tailgating action, and the win made today a good one. 

Go Hogs!




3 comments:

  1. Go Hogs! Would've been a great game to be at! You know...after you were able to breath regularly and since we won..haha! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pretty great game and I agree the game really didn't start until the end! Y'all played great, but being a GA girl and everything I was most definately rooting on my Bulldogs. Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO HOGS!!! You guys need to make it back to the Ville for a game!

    ReplyDelete