Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh Yeah. I have a blog.

I have been a terrible blogger for the past two weeks. I have also been a terrible wife, friend, daughter and sister. I will call you people back soon. Promise. I have survived the first week of school somehow. I have survived the one thousand and eighty five "Mrs. Borin's" I hear everyday and a few not so lovely parents. I think this year is going to be okay. Actually, I know it will be okay. A walk in the park? Probably not. I will say that I really do love the principal and I work with some really amazing people. I seem to have a good group of kids too. There are definitely a few challenges that I am facing but I have good resources.

I'll be honest in that I have been a little down lately. You can ask poor Seth... I have been Out. Of. It. I have been thinking about G.W. a lot.. and dreaming of him too. The strange thing is, he talks to me in these dreams and it makes me kind of a wreck in the mornings. I talked to Mona (his daughter) for a long time yesterday and it felt really nice. I feel like she and I have become close through all of this and talking with her kind of helped pull me out of this "funk." I think between grief and starting back to school less than 6 hours after getting back to Atlanta and challenges at school I am just feel like my mind is being pulled in too many directions. Tomorrow is Friday though which means that Saturday is around the corner. Do I have big plans? I get to sleep in!! I don't care if I can only sleep until 7 ( which will probably be what happens). I'll take it! Goodnight and Happy Friday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment