Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My New Blog

First, let me just get it out there-I love to read blogs! Seriously. I love keeping up with people-especially while I am off living up the good life in Atlanta. Maybe I get "it" from my dear ol' Dadio who follows the M715 blog everyday. Or maybe I'm just nosey. Whatever the case, it just might be another little addiction of mine. I'll add it to the list of chapstick, TruTV, Diet Dr. Pepper, cheese dip and America's Funniest Home Videos. My dear ol' husband kids me every single day for this. "Why don't you start your own blog?" he asks. "Why don't you put all of your own buisness out there for everyone to read?" he laughs. I laughed at this too.. what in the world would I possibly write on my very own blog? I don't know the answer to that question yet. Still... here I am. I guess I might have some interesting things going on right now (1st Wedding Anniversary, moving out of this stuffy old apartment into a sweet house near the zoo, enjoying my summer as much as I can, traveling here and there and everywhere, and missing my family to name a few). Maybe some of my family and friends back in LR will want to "stay caught up with me" through the blog every now and then. Regardless, here I am. My very first post on my very own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment