Monday, December 6, 2010

The Big 2-7.

I'm back! Sorry I haven't posted in a week. 
I've been busy decorating for Christmas, handling rowdy first graders, and celebrating my birthday.I have to say, I "feel" this birthday a little bit. I'm getting on the other side...closer and closer to 30. I have to admit that my life is pretty great right now though.

Let's get caught up with some pictures, shall we?

First up...some new pictures of me and my good man.


Isn't this ridiculous? 
Everyone always says how much they like our "serious" wedding picture poses and we don't really like them. At all. 
Guess we're making fun of that.

Look at the flowers my momma, brother, and sister had delivered to school on my birthday.


Check out the balloons and Edible Arrangement the parents in my class had delivered.



Jimmy and Desiree came over on Friday and we had tacos and cheese dip (which is kinda my usual birthday supper). We watched Home Alone (which is THE best Christmas movie ever made, in my opinion) and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Those two are such sweet people and I just had the best time visiting with them! 

My good man spent his Saturday (and missed the first part of the SEC Championship Game) taking me birthday shopping. 
(Can I stop here and say, "Go HOGS! Sugar Bowl.! ) Thanks. 

But after a great birthday with a million birthday hugs, supper with good friends, tons and tons of Facebook Messages, calls from family, calls from friends both new and old, and a special video message from my brother...want to know the best part of a birthday?

 
Leftover chocolate cake for breakfast the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment